Mission Statement & Aims
• To help pupils to develop lively, enquiring minds, with an ability to question and argue rationally and apply themselves to tasks and physical skills.
• To help the school community appreciate human achievements and aspirations. Be inspired to achieve their best and be happy!
• To help the school community to use language and numbers effectively.
• To help pupils to acquire the knowledge and skills relevant to adult life and future employment within a fast changing world.
• To instil respect for religious moral values and acceptance of other races, religions and ways of life.
• To help pupils understand the world in which they live and the interdependence of individuals, groups and nations in order to have a happy and successful future.