Weekly Newsletter 3rd December 2018
by Mr L Greenslade - Monday, 3 December 2018, 12:42 PM

CHRISTMAS CONCERTS

This week is the Nursery and Reception Concert and Year 1 and Year 2 Concert

Thursday 6th December at 10am – Nursery and Reception

Thursday 6th December at 1.30pm – Year 1 and Year 2

Friday 7th December at 10am – Nursery and Reception

Friday 7th December at 1.30pm – Year 1 and Year 2 Concert

Nursery children can be collected after the concert but Reception children will stay with us for the whole day.

Year 1 and Year 2 children can be collected in the usual way (from the classroom door) after the concerts. If there is no one to collect the children after the concerts – don’t worry!

CHRISTMAS CONCERT PHOTOGRAPHS / VIDEOS

PHOTOS / VIDEOS CANNOT BE TAKEN AT THE PERFORMANCES BUT THERE WILL BE A SELECTION ON THE SCHOOL WEBSITE.

At the request of some parents, I added this to the consent form that is sent home at the start of the year. There are several children in every class that parents have requested not to have their photograph taken.

PLEASE ENSURE ALL MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY ARE AWARE OF THIS.

MRS TAVAS

I will not be in school from the latter part of this week as I will be in London with several of our Year 6 children. Mrs Tavas will be Acting Headteacher for this period and will deal with any issues should they arise.

CAROL SERVICE TICKETS

Carol Service tickets will be available from the school office from Monday 10th December 2018. Tickets are free of charge. We have only a limited number available. The carol Service will be broadcast from our TV Studio and Radio Studio and further details will follow.

WELSH PHRASE

Please try and use the following phrase throughout December and when we see you over the next few weeks!

Nadolig Llawen – Merry Christmas

DINNER MENU

This week is Menu 2