Site news

Mr Senior and Mrs Fowler

Picture of Mr L Greenslade
Mr Senior and Mrs Fowler
by Mr L Greenslade - Friday, 8 June 2018, 3:46 PM

Dear Parents

I’d like to share some special news and keep parents in the loop! 

Mr Senior will be leaving us at the end of this school year. He has secured a new job as Leader of Innovation and Effective Learning and Pedagogy at a school in a neighbouring authority. Congratulations and well done Mr Senior! Mr Senior has worked at the school for 5 years and has made a positive impact to the education and wellbeing of many children and we are extremely grateful for his hard work!

Mrs Fowler will also be leaving us at the end of term for one year as she has secured a secondment teaching with Welsh Water. Mrs Fowler will be returning to Abercarn in September 2019. Well done and congratulations to Mrs Fowler!

Mrs Jones will be leaving us just before the end of term to start her maternity leave until Christmas. I will let everyone know when Mrs Jones has her baby!

We have been busy recruiting over the past few weeks and will be finalising several positions in the next couple of weeks. We want to ensure we have the best people in place for September to offer the best possible teaching and learning for your child. I will keep you updated.

I am sure everyone would like to wish all staff leaving us every success and kind wishes!