NEW ONLINE CASHLESS CATERING SYSTEM
At Abercarn we are introducing an online cashless catering system. This system enables us to deliver a more efficient, faster service and to continue to provide wholesome healthy and enjoyable meals.
Abercarn Primary School encourage all parents to pay for school meals online via www.upaychilli.com or the smart phone app. By using the UpayChilli system to load funds onto your child’s account for the payment of school lunches, this will reduce the need for your child to bring cash into school and risk losing it.
This system will enable us to continue to provide healthy and enjoyable meals whilst providing other benefits such as:
- Easy online payment solution which allows you to manage and pay for your child’s meals through the following website: www.upaychilli.com
- Ability to view statements and check balances.
- Smartphone App – download the upaychilli app to your smartphone and make payments for your child’s school food:
- Auto top-up – Use this feature to configure your child’s account so that every time the balance reaches a per-set minimum, a pre-set top-up amount is automatically added to your child’s account.
- No obvious difference between pupils who pay for meals and free school meal pupils:
- Visit https://www.upaychilli.com/Upaychilli%20User%20Guide%20Mobile.pdf