All pupils at Abercarn Primary have their own unique username and password to access the Purple Mash portal and use of the 2Simple software.
If you have lost your login details please see Mr Greenslade in the Meeting Room or Tweet @AbercarnPS_MrG.
To logon to Purple Mash click on the logo above......
What is Purple Mash?
Purple Mash is an award-winning website for primary school children. It is a creative space where children can apply and enhance their knowledge through:
- Writing in a wide range of formats
- Designing and making 3D models
- Programming instructions and algorithms
- Compiling and interrogating databases
- Exploring shape, colour and texture with themed painting
- Designing, playing and sharing their own digital games
- Engaging with role play through meaningful stimuli
- Developing maths skills with games and role play
- Creating animations and much more!
Many of the software programs are the same as those the children use in school such as 2Publish 2Animate and Maths City. To find out more about the range of progams available read their leaflet.
Anytime, Anywhere Learning
Being online, children can use Purple Mash at school, at home and anywhere they have an internet connection. Children can start work at school, save it to their Purple Mash document storage and continue from home; an ideal way to engage parents and strengthen home-school links. All subscriptions include free home access.
Abercarn subscribes to Purple Mash which means that every pupil has access to all the exciting tools and games outside school.