Site news

Weekly Newsletter 7th May

Picture of Mr L Greenslade
Weekly Newsletter 7th May
by Mr L Greenslade - Tuesday, 8 May 2018, 2:47 PM

NATIONAL TESTS

Well done to all children who took part in the National Tests last week! All children were very sensible! Results of the National Tests are usually distributed to parents when Annual Reports are sent home. This does depend on when results are received from Welsh Government.

REMINDER: INSET DAY CHANGE

INSET day planned for Friday 13th July 2018 has changed to Monday 9th July 2018.

ECO FLAG PLATINUM AWARD

Congratulations and well done to the Eco Council, Mrs Harry and the whole school. We received our PLATINUM AWARD last week! A big well done and thank you for all the hard work!

REMINDER: YEAR 6 LEAVERS

Please note there is a change to the Parent Diary. Year 6 leavers will now be on Friday 20th July 2018 in the afternoon instead of Tuesday 24th July 2018.

IMPORTANT – TEXT SYSTEM AND NEW APP

Please download the APP as a matter of urgency! If you are unsure, please contact Mr Greenslade. The APP will need to be downloaded to receive messages from the school.

FASHION SHOW

We will be holding a Ladies Fashion Show in school on FRIDAY 15TH JUNE.  Doors will be open at 6.30 to give time for a drink before the show starts at 7.00 p.m , tickets will cost £5.00.  We will have nibbles available and you will be able to purchase drinks during the evening.  Tickets  available from the office.  Ladies only, no children allowed.  Come and enjoy a fun evening.  Very disappointing that most tickets sold have been to outsiders who have seen our posters.  If we do not raise enough money there will be no staging for Christmas Plays.  Please do not leave it until the last minute, get your tickets now.

DINNER MENU

This week is Menu 3

Don’t forget the special menu for the Royal Wedding on THURSDAY 17TH MAY

WELSH PHRASE

Please try and use the following phrase:

Ga i fynd i'r ty bach os gwelwch yn dda? - Can I go to the toilet please?